Poor oral maintenance is cited by the CDC as one of the main causes of severe gum disease, otherwise called periodontal disease, or the gradual pulling away of gum tissues from the teeth leading the teeth to loosen, among other oral complications. This reality is so prevalent that over 70 percent of the population aged […]
- Staying Healthy When Pregnant: Tips for Expectant Mothers
- Why Mukbang Videos Aren’t a Great Influence for Audiences
- Responsibilities of a Fitness Instructor: The Must-Haves in a Career
- 6 Best Supplements to Boost Dental Health
- Not sure if you need to seek an emergency dental team to manage that toothache?