The numbers are grim: in the United States, 11 babies out of 5,000 full-term births won’t reach one year old. This is even if the country has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. The Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) revealed some of the common reasons for infant mortality. Besides pre-term […]
- Staying Healthy When Pregnant: Tips for Expectant Mothers
- Why Mukbang Videos Aren’t a Great Influence for Audiences
- Responsibilities of a Fitness Instructor: The Must-Haves in a Career
- 6 Best Supplements to Boost Dental Health
- Not sure if you need to seek an emergency dental team to manage that toothache?